1 Day-Beng Melea, Rolous, Floating Village Tour
Day-1 Beng Melea, Rolous, Floating Village Tour
-We should leave from your hotel at 8:00 am we will take full day tour to visit Beng Mealea (Jungle temple). This temple was built before and Angkor Wat temple, it is a plate temple but the art-style and size big as Angkor Wat.
-Break for lunch at restaurant near by the temple.
-After having lunch,we continue to visit Rolous Group (Bakong and Pheah Ko the first largest sandstone temple of Khmer architecture). After continue to visit Tonle Sap lake & Kampong Phluk village who are living a long the bank of the largest lake in South Asia called Tonle Sap Lake.
-Evening activities: Recommend you to watch the Traditional shows with buffet dinner with at the Kulen II restaurant. Please let us know if you are interested and then we can help you to book front seats.
***Every day time to start tour you can choose by yourself but we suggest you to start at 8:00am or 8:30am except sunrise tour which require starting at 4:40am. When tour start tour guide and driver will come to pick you up from hotel lobby then you have to be ready already in the lobby at this time also.
Quotation of our private car service
Quotation of English tour guide & car service
• English Speaking Driver with license.
• Car/Van with air-condition.
• Free shuttle from the airport or bus station to your accommodation.
• Free pick-up and delivery service from the hotel to the city center(the old market, night market, the central market)
• Daily free cool pure drinking water during tour.
• Free cool Wet paper towel during tour.
• Air Ticket,Visa fee, Airport departure tax.
• Personal expend like lunch, dinner, Temples pass ticket and other ticket.
• Tip 4/Any other then mentioned.
• Tour Guide with license.
• You will be provided with a mobile phone for free local calls.