1 Day-Koh Ker Group, Beng Melea Temple Tour
Day-1 Koh Ker Group, Beng Melea Temple Tour
-We should leave from your hotel at 8:00 am we will take full day tour to visit Koh Ker Group (130 km from Siem Reap, the transitional city from Angkor established under the usurper king Jayavarman IV 928 to 944 AD)
- Prasat Thom "7-tiered temple"
- Prasat Pram
- Prasat Neang Kmao
- Prasat Linga
- Prasat Damre
-Break for lunch at restaurant near by the temple.
-After lunch already around 1:30pm in the afternoon we’ll direct to see the other famous ruin jungle temple of Beng Mealea. This temple was built before and Angkor Wat temple, It is a plate temple but the art-style and size big as Angkor Wat.
-Evening activities: Recommend you to watch the Traditional shows with buffet dinner with at the Kulen II restaurant. Please let us know if you are interested and then we can help you to book front seats.
***Every day time to start tour you can choose by yourself but we suggest you to start at 8:00am or 8:30am except sunrise tour which require starting at 4:40am. When tour start tour guide and driver will come to pick you up from hotel lobby then you have to be ready already in the lobby at this time also.
Quotation of our private car service
Quotation of English tour guide & car service
• English Speaking Driver with license.
• Car/Van with air-condition.
• Free shuttle from the airport or bus station to your accommodation.
• Free pick-up and delivery service from the hotel to the city center(the old market, night market, the central market)
• Daily free cool pure drinking water during tour.
• Free cool Wet paper towel during tour.
• Air Ticket,Visa fee, Airport departure tax.
• Personal expend like lunch, dinner, Temples pass ticket and other ticket.
• Tip 4/Any other then mentioned.
• Tour Guide with license.
• You will be provided with a mobile phone for free local calls.