1 Day-Kulen Waterfall, Beng Mealea Temple Tour
Day-1 Kulen Waterfall, Beng Mealea Temple Tour
-We should leave from your hotel at 8:00 am we will take full day tour to explore Pre-Angkorian Cityof the famous King Jayavarman II, on the mountain namely Phnom Kulen National Park. One commune with 10 villages, the mountain make up many activities, mostly Buddhist monastery and Big Reclining Buddha on the one huge of rock. Hike the mountain and learn about Khmer culture and Mountain tribes, before refreshing with cool Waterfall 30 meters height, we walk downstream to see 1001 Lingas.
-Break for lunch at restaurant inside the Angkor Archeological Park.
-After lunch already around 1:30pm in the afternoon we’ll direct to see the other famous ruin jungle temple of Beng Mealea. This temple was built before and Angkor Wat temple, it is a plate temple but the art-style and size big as Angkor Wat.
-Evening activities: Recommend you to watch the Traditional shows with buffet dinner with at the Kulen II restaurant. Please let us know if you are interested and then we can help you to book front seats.
***Every day time to start tour you can choose by yourself but we suggest you to start at 8:00am or 8:30am except sunrise tour which require starting at 4:40am. When tour start tour guide and driver will come to pick you up from hotel lobby then you have to be ready already in the lobby at this time also.
Quotation of our private car service
Quotation of English tour guide & car service
• English Speaking Driver with license.
• Car/Van with air-condition.
• Free shuttle from the airport or bus station to your accommodation.
• Free pick-up and delivery service from the hotel to the city center(the old market, night market, the central market)
• Daily free cool pure drinking water during tour.
• Free cool Wet paper towel during tour.
• Air Ticket,Visa fee, Airport departure tax.
• Personal expend like lunch, dinner, Temples pass ticket and other ticket.
• Tip 4/Any other then mentioned.
• Tour Guide with license.
• You will be provided with a mobile phone for free local calls.